Program Manager/SCRUM Master
The purpose of this work is to provide resources to design and develop data collection and survey processing systems using an iterative management framework. There are two main objectives:
- Create intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces that meet customer requirements of functionality and usability.
- Develop an iterative and incremental project delivery framework that relies on self-organizing, self-managing and cross-functional teamwork.
- Interact with program office and developers in designing visually appealing, highly usable Flex-based user interfaces that meet customer requirements.
- Create Flex CSS style sheets and skins according to Product Owner guidelines.
- Train senior developers in creation of Flex style sheets and graphics.
- Advise developers on user interaction design.
- Oversee usability tests in order to solve problems with user interfaces and to improve usability.
- Coach one or more development teams by providing Agile best practices while working closely with Product Owner to align sprints with global project deliverables.
- Act as project manager and agile coach.
- Facilitate a series of sessions to orient team members to the Agile process, project approach and methodologies.
- Ensure Agile principles are properly implemented.
- Lead daily scrum meetings and ensure active participation.
- Assist the Product Owner with Product Backlog.
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos.
- Help write and/or split user stories.
- Facilitate the elaboration or adaptation of product visions.
- Participate in the elaboration, estimation and prioritizing of Product Backlog items for each sprint.
- Assist in release planning to review initial Product Backlog and set production release dates.
- Drive release planning using velocity-based performance monitoring and forecasting.
- Maintain relevant metrics to monitor team performance.
- Create Monthly Status Reports and attend all meetings to discuss project status and review contents of monthly status reports.
- PMP Certification
- SCRUM Certification
- Federal government experience
C2 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.