The BI Developer will participate in a variety of tasks across multi-functional areas such as:
- A good fundamental database developer who can Work in conjunction with the data architect/modeler on the data warehouse reporting solution. Possess expertise in writing and tuning SQL queries, view, stored procedures, and functions.
- Responsible for creating Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services packages, scripts, and other elements to move data from the source databases into the data warehouse. Extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from various source systems to the data warehouse covering a variety of technical scenarios encountered in the construction of complex data warehousing solutions.
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) 2005/2008 design and build experience that covers the following advanced features required to ensure high-performing, scalable solutions: multi-tier infrastructures, partitioning, aggregations, proactive caching, actions, role and data-level security.
- Create key performance indicators, calculations, and metrics.
- Proven experience sourcing data from a variety of applications, creating OLAP models, and generating multi-dimensional cubes using SSAS.
- Key player in the ongoing development and administration of the Microsoft BI suite to include OLAP Cubes.
- Prepares deliverables such as source to target mappings and transformation rules documentation.
- Knowledge and practical experience with at least one of the following front-end reporting tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Performance Point (PPS). Should be able to develop reports and dashboards using SSRS and Performance Point Services for Sharepoint 2010.
- Seasoned BI Developer with hands-on years of experience with the entire Microsoft BI solution lifecycle and demonstrated knowledge of data warehousing with emphasis on reporting and data analytic issues through the entire project lifecycle.
- Must possess a strong desire to work hands-on developing data warehousing, reporting and performance management solutions across a range of industries and functional disciplines.
- Demonstrated problem solving and quantitative skills, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
Expertise with documentation including process flows and data dictionaries.
Team player with strong organizational, multi-tasking, communication, and time-management skills.
C2 is a Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
C2 uses e-Verify to determine employee authorization to work in the U.S.